Rocky Ford Public Library Est. June 24, 1909.
400 S. 10th Street
Phone: (719) 254-6641
Fax: (719) 254-6647
· Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10am-6pm
· Thursday & Friday: 9am-5pm
· Saturday: 9am-1pm
- Photocopying and Printing (per page)
- Black & White $0.10
- 8″x10″ $0.10
- 11″x14″ or 11″x17″ $0.15
- Color $0.50
- Faxing (per page)
- Sending or Receiving $0.25
- Scanning (per page)
- Scanning to e-mail $0.10
- Automotive Repair Database
- Best Sellers (local and national)
- Books on CDs
- Colorado Books for the Blind
- Interlibrary Loan (e-mail: email@example.com)
- Large print books
- Paperback books
- Picture books
- Traveling Titles (library materials for home-bound)
- Colorado Grants Guide – online and in book format
- Computers for public use (with internet access)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Image enhancement readers
- Kill-A-Watt tester
- Local/state newspapers (Newspaper Archive database)
- Reference materials
- Slides and projector
- State and Federal tax forms
- Friends of the Library Activities
- Workforce daily listings
Getting a Library Card
Library Card Basics
- All applicants for a Rocky Ford Library borrower’s card must register via an application form.
- Proof of name and current local address is required to receive a library card.
- The application form must be completed in full and signed.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Driver’s License with current address
- State ID with current address
- Current mail (postmarked within 30 days)
- Current utility bill
Applications for Minors – Patrons under 18 years of age must have an application card signed by a parent or guardian.
Library Loan Policies
Adults (everyone 18 or older):
25 total items on a card at one time
Juveniles (everyone from birth to 18 years old):
10 total items on a card at one time
Three (3) weeks on all materials except Reference.
- Two (2) days grace period on all items EXCEPT inter-library loan items
- $0.10 cents a day from the first day overdue
- $5.00 maximum fine per overdue item
- Lost/Damaged items will be billed for the cost of items
Preschool Children’s Story Time
Wednesday Mornings at 10:30 during the school-year.
Summer Reading Program
Every Summer. Coming Soon!